Oi vay. Not gonna lie, I'm totally freaking out about this whole Vacation Bible School thing. Isn't that dumb? But it's a week and a half away and I don't have enough volunteers, don't have all my supplies, and DON'T feel very organized. Oh geez. Ugh. I hate being in charge of things like this when I have never done or really even seen it before, and the adults at the church I work at are not really what you'd call reliable. Don't get me wrong, I have a few AWESOME volunteers who are VERY good at what they do, but there just aren't enough of them!! They just want to be very hands off when it comes to things with their kids. You'd think I would have caught on to this whole not wanting to step up to the plate thing when I couldn't get enough teachers for Sunday school until we were already a month into it.
Ugh. Don't worry. I don't need to be reassured that everything will be okay. I know that somehow it will. I just need to vent. And I need it to be July 11th at 12:30 PM RIGHT NOW so this whole thing would just be OVER.
1 comment:
I'm sorry you're stressed, and I'm not trying to "reassure" you :) I just hope you can let the stress go for the weekend since you get to see Erik :)
Post a Comment