Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"The Bottom Has Dropped Out on Summer."

That's the word on the weather tonight.  That is not good news.  Sad day.

Here comes the rain.  :(

If you think about it--my friends, Leah and John, are getting married outside on Saturday--say a prayer that the weather guys are wrong.

2 comments:

audri jo said...

Yeah...it is sad, sad news...I love summer!

So Rent...it wasn't the movie that came out a few years ago...it was actually shown from Broadway. Rent is going off broadway and I believe closing night was September 22...they filmed it live in New York and showed it in a few select theaters 4 times that following week (and of course I went twice). It was WONDERFUL! The original cast came out at the end and they did an exteneded "Seasons of Love." I don't know why I didn't think about telling you :(

As for the film version...I had never seen it on Broadway I just knew the music, so before this showing from New York the movie was my only chance to see it. So yes, I have seen (and own) the movie...because I LOVE the music. And I loved the movie up until I saw the real thing and now realize it doesn't compare :) But the movie does have some of the original cast, which is fun. So, my vote is that you should watch it. And if you send me your address, I'll even send you mine to watch! :)

Speaking of Broadway in theaters...have you seen Mamma Mia? I've seen the touring version twice, but LOVED the movie (I may or may not have seen it 5 times...I'm ridiculous!)

Blah, blah, blah...when are you going to come to Utah so we can watch this stuff togther? PS Wicked (which I've seen in LA and Dallas, but wouldn't miss a chance to see it again) is coming to Salt Lake in the spring...so I think you need to plan a trip. :)

PATHETIC that my comment is 10 times longer than you actual post...oopsie!

LOVE YA!

The Woolley's said...

Oh I'm praying! But mine is because I'm having a open house for our townhome we're trying to sell, but I'll include your friends too!