Sunday, October 12, 2008

We know the ending...LOVE WINS!!!

Yesterday I had to work a booth at a conference, and I had the opportunity to see ValLimar Jansen perform/speak/sing for the 2nd time, and this lady is AMAZING!!  She seriously has holiness OOZING out of her.  What an awesome faith and spirituality she has!  It was a blessing to be around her, and I was doubly blessed to get to spend some time with her.  I wanted to put up a video so you can see how amazing she is, but for some reason it doesn't want to load.  Sad story.  

Anyway, a friend of my aunt's (a lady I happen to know fairly well through my aunt) came down to see Val, as they've become pretty good friends, and she ended up being asked at the last minute to be Val's accompanist.  Ann is AMAZING, so it wasn't that much of a stretch, but for the workshop they did, they needed some extra help, so they asked me.  :)  It was awesome.

The title of this post was something Val kept saying over and over throughout the day, something I think we all need to be reminded of more often--when things are hard or we're struggling, or when when we listen to stories from the Bible, and in MANY other cases, we have to remember that because of Jesus, we already know the end of the story--LOVE WINS!!  

No comments: