Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag from Audj

8 TV shows that I love to watch 8? Oh, man.  Like I ever get to watch that much TV!! Uhhh...I'll try...

1 - Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (I cry EVERY time!)
2 - LOST (Erik and I have LOST dates every week when it's on.)
3 - Heroes...although I haven't watched it this season at all.
4 - Ummm....sometimes I watch Grey's Anatomy and/or ER...I like medical shows!
5 - Ellen and Oprah--whichever one is better that day.  Usually Ellen.
6 - The Biggest Loser...I totally get addicted when I start watching.  Hello, motivation! (The only reality show I can really handle.)
7 - Everybody Loves Raymond (I seriously used to hate this show, but it's hilarious!!)
8 - Whatever the most interesting thing that happens to be on one of the TVs at the gym while I'm running might be...

8 Favorite Restaurants
1 - Wolf Lodge (Coeur d'Alene)
2 - Ella's Supper Club (used to be in Spokane, but it just closed!  :(  Boo!)
3 - Vivace (Portland)
4 - Macaroni Grill
5 - Cheesecake Factory
6 - The Brick Oven (Provo)
7 - Red Canyon Lodge (Flaming Gorge)
8 - McMenamins...for the ambience, not necessarily the food.

8 Things that happened yesterday
1 - Erik invited me over for dinner.
2 - Watched most of "Ironman" with Erik, Dave, and Pamela.
3 - Worked an hour late.
4 - Missed going to the gym (see number 3).
5 - Talked to my mom on the phone.
6 - Watched part of the Presidential Debate on TV.
7 - Got up way too early and went to bed waaaay too late...as usual.
8 - Looked for plane tickets to Europe and started planning my trip!!

8 Things that I am looking forward to
1 - Getting married...someday.  
2 - Being a mom...but after #1 happens.
3 - Going to Debi's wedding in the South of France (it WILL happen, even if I'm poor!!)
4 - Hopefully seeing Wicked this spring.
5 - Figuring out what I want to be when I grow up and actually doing it.
6 - Not feeling poor all the time (finding a job that actually pays me a little!!)
7 - Hip hop every Monday and Zumba every Wednesday.
8 - The next time I get to see my family--hopefully Utah for Christmas!!

8 Things on my wish list
1 - Record on a CD.
2 - Learn to play the piano and violin and get better at guitar.
3 - Go to Africa, India, Australia...um...okay, see the WORLD!
4 - Be in a musical one more time. (Stolen from Audri--but me, too!!)
5 - Become a sign language interpreter.
6 - Own a sailboat and/or a kayak.
7 - Be in better shape (and stop getting injured!!)
8 - Be the voice of a disney charater. (I want to steal this one, too!, Audj!)

8a - (Because I stole 2 of Audri's) Use my education/skills/talents to help people.


8 People I Tag

Both Amy's (Merrill and Vawter), April, Amber, Joleen, Renee, Deborah, and... whoever else wants to do it! (I know, it's a cop out...but I can't think of anyone else who would want to do it!)


P.S.  Audri!!  This was HARD for me!!  8 is A LOT!!

No comments: