You guys can finish it yourselves. That gives you an idea of how this week has been for me. Let's just say, my car's in the shop, it'll probably cost me at least $1000 when all is said and done, I'm having relationship drama, I'm driving a rental car, I have to make up work, something's wrong with my phone list of volunteers I need to call...sigh. I don't mean to complain. Really. It could be worse.
But I could still use prayers, if you're willing, please. Especially about the whole relationship thing. :/ *sigh* I'll put up a better post soon, promise. One with photos of the crazy snow in Spokane and Portland, and fun times on vacation, and other more exciting things like that. Right now I'm just trying to be optimistic. It would be awesome if you could pray for that, too. :) Thanks, guys. Love you all. Hope you're all having fabulous, non-Alexander days!
4 comments:
I'm so sorry! Those are the worst weeks, especially because everything has to hit at once! I'll definitely pray for you!
Thanks again for the invite over Thanksgiving! It was so super fun! And although we never got Dave up there, he still really enjoyed himself!
HUGS!
Jen I'm so sorry you're having such a difficult week...of course you'll be in my prayers! In my opinion, not a lot of things are worse than relationship drama...because if you're anything like me, it just consumes you...I know I can't think about anything else and I just want everything to be resolved. I hope everything works out the way you want it to. At least it's Friday, right? LOVES
lots and lots of prayers, good vibes and just thinking about you coming your way!!!
Sorry to hear that . . . let's talk soon, kay?
Post a Comment