Sunday, January 25, 2009

RONNY!!!!

See that guy on the Jumbotron?  I TOTALLY KNOW HIM!  Like, we're friends.  As in, if he saw me, I'm pretty sure he'd even know who I am.  He's awesome and he plays in the NBA--and he's smart and super nice, to boot!  And I used to be his RA.  :)

Erik had never been to an NBA game, I'd had a terrible week, and our college buddy Ronny Turiaf was in town playing for the Golden State Warriors--sounds like great reasons to hit a Blazers Game to me!!  :)  
It was a blast.  The Blazers won, but Ronny had a fantastic night!!  It was really fun to watch him play.  Unfortunately he'd broken his tooth in a game the night before and was in a TON of pain so we weren't able to see him after the game, but still totally fun and worth it!  :)

No comments: