Monday, January 26, 2009

You Alone...

"You alone are holy.
You alone are Lord.
You alone are worthy to be honored and adored.
Mercy You have given.
Kindness You have shown.
Love is You alone."

We sang this song at church last night, and I seriously can't get it out of my head.  I love it so much.  I think it's a good reminder of the One who is in charge, especially when things are tough and so many people desperately need our prayers right now.  

If you could make a spare moment, please say a quick prayer for these folks throughout your day:

Mike and Tricia's baby, Jack Michael
Val and JD's baby, Jovan
Erik's Grandma Vi
Fr. Tom Kraft
Kathryn Barcom
My grandma, Margie Forsman
My other grandparents, Mary and Harold Hasenkrug
Everyone who's sick right now
All the people who have lost their jobs

We know that God can more than handle all these things, so we can have hope that the best is yet to come.

No comments: