I just realized I never told you guys about my new car!! It is sooooo, sooooo wonderful! It's a 2008 Hyundai Elantra...which I know isn't new, but you guys, it only had 7700 miles on it when I bought it, so it's practically brand new! Definitely the newest car I have ever owned. It is awesome! It did come with a car payment, but after the load of trouble I've been through with cars in the last year, I'll take it! Now I just need to get seat covers of some sort so Miss Allee doesn't destroy the seats with her wet and muddy paws every time she is in my car. :)
Random ramblings about God, life, and love from a girl just trying to make a difference and find her way in this big, crazy world...
Sunday, November 28, 2010
My New Car!
I just realized I never told you guys about my new car!! It is sooooo, sooooo wonderful! It's a 2008 Hyundai Elantra...which I know isn't new, but you guys, it only had 7700 miles on it when I bought it, so it's practically brand new! Definitely the newest car I have ever owned. It is awesome! It did come with a car payment, but after the load of trouble I've been through with cars in the last year, I'll take it! Now I just need to get seat covers of some sort so Miss Allee doesn't destroy the seats with her wet and muddy paws every time she is in my car. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment