I've been really pitiful about posting lately, and since I just loaded the photos off my camera and into my computer, I realized I actually have a few things worth posting about, so I'll put up a couple quick posts.
The photo above was from a trip we took to the pumpkin patch with a local high school choir. Erik and his roommate, Puddy (aka Dave), were asked to be chaperones for the trip, and they asked me to join them. It was lots of fun. The kids were cute, and it reminded me of being in HiLites. :) (The lady on the far left is the director.)
There were lots of these silly things around, so we took a couple photos. Apparently Erik was grumpy about being in the photo. :)
And the coolest thing was the pumpkin launcher!! :) They had a whole huge crate full of those itty-bitty mini pumpkins, and you could pay a dollar and put the pumpkin in a slingshot, then try to launch it way out into the field to hit a big plywood pumpkin target. Both the boys tried it, and neither of them won, but it sure was fun! :) (This is Erik's roommate, Puddy, giving it a whirl.)
No comments:
Post a Comment