Random ramblings about God, life, and love from a girl just trying to make a difference and find her way in this big, crazy world...
That's awesome! :)
Oh, I miss them too! Does she have an email address that she actually answers? I'd love to chat with her again. Her kids are adorable, too! And, I miss you, too. Any chance you're coming to UT any time soon? Love ya'!
That is so Great! It is good to see Janna and her cute family!
Thanks for posting this. . . they look awesome! I wish we all lived closer to each other!
Hey Jen! You look great. It's nice to see you. Is that seriously Janna? Does she e-mail, or anything? tell her I said Hi when you talk to her next.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's awesome! :)
Oh, I miss them too! Does she have an email address that she actually answers? I'd love to chat with her again. Her kids are adorable, too! And, I miss you, too. Any chance you're coming to UT any time soon? Love ya'!
That is so Great! It is good to see Janna and her cute family!
Thanks for posting this. . . they look awesome! I wish we all lived closer to each other!
Hey Jen! You look great. It's nice to see you. Is that seriously Janna? Does she e-mail, or anything? tell her I said
Hi when you talk to her next.
Post a Comment