Yep.
I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. When I was little I liked it okay, but I have a long string of bad days on Halloween, so it just isn't my favorite holiday. My mom and my sister love it, but it's just not my favorite. Especially since in a lot of cases, it seems to be a good excuse for girls to dress skanky and go out in public wearing lingerie. Ugh. Anyway, we got invited to a Halloween party by one of our REACH friends and her fiancee, so we decided to go. Erik LOVES the color orange and happens to have a full orange suit that he only gets to bust out about once a year, so I decided to play off that.
Yes, that is my real hair. And the gray hue is finally wearing off. So no, I probably wouldn't recommend doing this to your blond hair, but it was fun while it lasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment