Sunday, November 16, 2008

Insomnia.

And no, I don't mean I can't sleep!  There's a cool coffee shop in Hillsboro, OR, called Insomnia, and they have live music a few times a week.  The boys played their third show (second as the headliners) there a few weeks ago, and as usual, it was really, really fun.  Their shows are always a good time, and my roommate and her fiancee were finally able to hear them.  They did a great job.

Our friend Deborah opened for them.  
She's awesome--we sing together sometimes, and it's always lots of fun.

Johannin in action.

Puddy, aka Dave, the guitarist.  
He sings harmony and back-up vocals sometimes, too.  He's cool.

Erik, the lead singer/beatboxer/tambourine-and-other-random-percussion-player.
I bought him that shirt.  (MxPx is his favorite band.)

Randy, the bass player.  He's fun, and an incredible musician.

Evidently there was a little photo shoot at the end.  
Obviously Randy didn't get the "look hard core" memo.

No comments: