
At the beginning of October, my sister and I were watching "Cake Boss" together one night and I asked her, if she could have any cake made for her, what would she want? She told me she would want the cake she had originally wanted for her wedding--strawberry cake with whipped cream frosting and fresh strawberries all over it. I thought, "Hey, I'm pretty sure I can do that!" And since her birthday was coming up, I surprised her with it at her party. :) We snapped a couple quick photos before we served it up at the party, and I was so glad she liked it! I thought it ended up being really pretty--it was four layers of strawberry cake with homemade strawberry jam between the layers, and you better believe I whipped that frosting by hand! :) Best of all? It was delicious!
2 comments:
Um... can you make my birthday cake??? It looks so YUMMY!!!!
Fantastic job! Yum Yum!!!
Post a Comment