Monday, November 22, 2010

Look What I Got This Weekend! :)


From a BOY!
(And no, not my dad.)
:)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Are we excited that said boy sent these flowers? If so I fully support this!

Jen said...

We are VERY excited that said boy brought flowers...but we're trying not to get our hopes up or get ahead of ourselves, because we don't want to jinx it. But we're keeping our fingers crossed (please?!). :)

Josh and Kristen said...

Awww! I LOVE LOVE LOVE tulips! They are my favorite flowers! These are a beautiful color too! I am SO glad that the flowers are not from Lee or Campy, but someone you are glad to get them from!

Shafferprincess said...

I was wondering if they were from Lee or Campy, so I'm SO glad to hear they're from someone you're excited about! Hope you can enjoy this journey - whether it's just flowers, or a whole lot more! :) Love you.

Jen said...

Haha! I guess I should have clarified...definitely not from Lee or Campy! :)

Kim Zuch said...

Good luck with this!!

April and Jeff said...

I think he gets bonus points for not going roses on a first date!