A year or so ago, I was blog surfing and I read about this thing people do called a swap, where you sign up, get a partner, and send each other fun packages. I LOVE to get packages in the mail, so I thought this sounded great! I have always thought it would be really fun to participate in a blog swap, and it just so happened that Sami, a friend from high school, is hosting one themed around the 12 Days of Christmas on her adorable blog, Symmetry in Motion. The idea is for us grown-ups, who don't often get visits from Santa anymore, to get a little holiday cheer and a surprise to open every day for the 12 days before Christmas! Since I know Sami, I thought this would be a fun one to get in on, and a way to make a new friend!
Wanna play? Check out Sami's cute blog, and click this button to get there:
1 comment:
I also Love mail and especially packages. I am a newbie and can't wait for my 1st swap.
Post a Comment