Okay, here's my last gymnastics post. You guys, it was seriously amazing. It was like So You Think You Can Dance and Cirque du Soleil and the Olympics all at once. And sure, nothing they do was all that difficult (in the scheme of things--I'm not saying it was easy or that you and I could even pretend to do it, it just wasn't the major difficulty level of competition, for example, no major dismounts off the balance beam--they obviously don't want them to get injured doing something like a silly tour), but it was still SO impressive and amazing. It was such a cool event!! :) Thanks, Erik! What a fun night!
Nastia Liukin, Beijing's All-Around Gold Medalist, in her "Ave Maria" floor routine. BEAUTIFUL!
The two girls who come in are Shawn Johnson (on the right) and Nastia Liukin (on the left). Those girls are adorable!! :) And they're INCREDIBLE!! It was so fun to see them in real life!
1 comment:
SO jealous...I totally wanted to go to this! Glad you enjoyed.
Post a Comment