Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ugh.

Have you ever had an experience where you've been treated unfairly, and you know people are saying unfair and untrue things about you behind your back?  I'm trying SO hard to be positive about this whole thing, but it is SO frustrating!!  For the sake of not doing the exact same thing being done to me, and because I try to be fair and honest, I can't give a lot of details.  I just hope that the people who are hearing these things know me well enough to tell truth from fiction, and can remember and know what I'm really like without being tainted by these unfair and untrue things being said about me.  ARGGGHHH!  

Why is it that I let stupid things said and done by one person impact me more than the dozens and dozens of people who have done nothing but praise me and show me love and wish me well over the last week or so?  Why do I have to let it bug me so much?  And why do I have to let my dang feelings get hurt when I know it's all a bunch of crap?  Gah!

*sigh*  Just a few more days.  Dear, God, please just help me see the bright side and help me show this person Your love, especially when it's most difficult.  Thank You for using this time to show me how much better are the things that lie ahead.  The best is yet to come, right?

No comments: