Puddy and Erik during their gig at Insomnia!
Erik's birthday was last Friday, and they had their first show with their new bass player that night--they totally rocked! It was really fun. :)
This is a video of part of one of their songs called "Remember."
Not the best quality, because, as you can see, I was sitting directly in front of the speaker, but you get the point. I love this song. :)
Erik's folks came down from Kennewick for the weekend and we had a grand time. Their show was GREAT--they are such a kick. I refuse to be called a groupie, but I do like to go see them as much as possible because they're just really fun and, I know I'm biased, but they are REALLY good!! :) They were opening for this other group...I think they were called Mia and Jonah...so we stayed and watched them, too. They were really good...but not the most exciting band ever. After that, we went back to the boys' house with a group of people to have birthday cake. It was a good time!
Erik's mom loves to take photos, so unfortunately I didn't take very many, but she got a lot of great shots.
On Saturday we went out to lunch, ran some errands, then we headed down to Mt. Angel for Oktoberfest!! :) We went to the Abbey at Mt. Angel, which is beautiful, met up with a couple friends, and had a good time at the O-Fest festivities. :) It was a great day.
I missed out on Sunday of Erik's birthday weekend because of my job (5 days to go!!), but we watched "The Man Who Knew Too Little" Sunday night with his roommate, and it was a really fun movie! :)
Overall it was a great weekend. Happy Birthday, Erik! Hope you had a fantastic birthday and a wonderful weekend. :) I love you!
Sunset over Mt. Angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment