Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sneak Preview...

I promise...Life Update (Part 2) is coming VERY soon (maybe even on Saturday if I can squeeze it in with all the work I have to do tomorrow), and I promise it will be very detailed, because my life has taken a dramatic turn in the last 72 hours or so.  And I think it's going to be amazing.  

So here's your preview:  I QUIT MY JOB TODAY.  

That is all.  

For now.

5 comments:

debi and nicolas said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome Jen!!

Amy said...

"Hip hip hooray, and don't stumble on the way out dearie..." Name the film....

But the sentiments fit your situation well! Good for you Jen! :)

Jen said...

It's "Mary Poppins!!"

Valeri Crockett said...

The suspense is killing me. . . what is Jen going to do next?!

Shafferprincess said...

Okay, what's going on, Jen? Are you getting married?? :) Are you moving to CO to live closer to Amy? Are you going back to school?? :O What's happening? I'm SO very curious!

Renee