I am so thankful I'm feeling about 70% better than yesterday! My neck is still pretty stiff and sore, but I'm not nauseated from the pain like I was yesterday, so I'll take it! It is getting better, and hopefully I can get into my chiropractor this week. :) When I had crazy whiplash, I bought an awesome heating pad and it is really helping (moist heat is the KEY!!). And since I wasn't feeling too hot this afternoon while I was running a couple errands, I hadn't eaten anything all day and the only thing that sounded good was a rootbeer float, so I'm thankful for rootbeer floats (even if I only ate half of it). And thank goodness for yummy leftovers in my fridge tonight so I didn't have to cook!
Since I'm still not feeling super great, today is a take it easy kind of day, so I decided to try to finish up a craft project I had started while I'm laying low. They turned out great! I'm sooooo excited about them, and I will post photos in a later post. :) So I'm thankful for time to be creative and a project that turned out well.
I took my cute puppy in for a haircut today--she hadn't had one since July! I am thankful for the groomer who was very patient and good with her, even though she (the groomer, not Allee) wasn't feeling well today. And my sweet puppy looks much less like a mongrel now!
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment