I bought a pumpkin caramel latte smelly wallflower thing for my apartment from Bath and Body Works--OMG, it is awesome! I don't like coffee, but it smells amazing. :)
I'm so thankful I'm still connected to the SEARCH program at Gonzaga. I know it's SEARCH this weekend, and I know the amazing, incredible, truly miraculous things that happen on those weekends, and I'm grateful to know that those things are happening this very weekend at a special place in Spokane. :)
My dad wasn't feeling well today, but Amy, Sterling, my mom, and I had family game night tonight, and it was so much fun! We are board game nerds and I love it!
I made these awesome ornament wreaths for my mom and sister and was able to give them to them as an early Christmas present tonight--they turned out beautifully! I am thankful for my ability to create beautiful things and to surprise people I love.
I'm also thankful for games of phone tag. Even if I don't get to connect with that person right away, the messages and missed calls remind me that someone is thinking of me, and to that person, I matter right now, which is kind of awesome. When you reach the person right away, they might not be on your radar again for a few weeks/months/etc., but when you're playing phone tag, that person is on your mind until you get ahold of them. And I'm also thankful to know that eventually the phone tag comes to an end and you do get to connect with that person. :)
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment