I'm also thankful for my sweet, sweet Grandpa. We got bad news today. Debbie called this morning to tell us he has an infection of some sort, and they think he probably only has a week left, at most. Then apparently Grandma called Mom and Dad tonight while they were in Boise and said it's even worse than that--they think he'll probably go tonight or tomorrow. So, so sad. I'm so thankful that he is on hospice care and they are treating his pain, but this is very hard. I'm so thankful that I have such amazing and incredibly supportive friends who have reached out to me in so many ways as this news has come down. I'm also so grateful that my family is so close and the we really can (and do) lean on each other during hard times. We're going to need that more than ever these next few weeks.
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment