There were giant, fluffy snowflakes falling as I drove over the top of the hill on my way to my sister's house tonight--the first of the season! Beautiful! We don't usually get much (if any) snow in Portland, and I love the snow!
I am also thankful for my awesome raincoat--it has been the best purchase ever! A $300 Eddie Bauer coat for $50? Yes, please.
I offered to bring the baby puppy home with me tonight to alleviate the chaos at my sister's house, and she and Allee are currently rolling around, wrestling on my bed. They are hilarious. I'm so thankful they get along and have fun together!
I'm also really thankful for the internet, and the easy access I have to it. Seriously, sometimes I can't remember how we did anything without it! Need a recipe? Google it? An address? The weather report? To talk to a friend? Movie times? Directions? Anything you want is at your fingertips with the internet. It makes my life SO much easier all the time. What a blessing!
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment