Friday, November 25, 2011

Gratitude Project, Day 25

Today I'm thankful for sleeping in! No Black Friday shopping for this girl. Especially not when it's still Thanksgiving! No thank you.

I'm also thankful for a great afternoon with my friend, Dave (aka "Puddy"). He moved away to Montana a few months ago, and it was fun to catch up today. We had a good time hanging out over hot chocolate, stopping by the grocery store, and doing a little cooking at my apartment, then heading over to hang out with some really amazing people who I don't get to see very often. They are super fun, and we had a good time with our homemade pizza and old school video games. :)

I'm so, so, so super duper thankful that my parents brought their carpet cleaner with them, and since they took forever to get to my house today and I was gone when they got there, they just did the carpets for me! They are the BEST!! And my carpets look so good. :)

I went over to Amy's after I'd seen my friends for a bit, and my mom and I watched, "The Red Violin." It was Ster's recommendation, and it was SUCH a good movie! Not going to lie, I may have nodded off a couple times, but that was entirely due to my exhaustion, and not at all to the quality of the movie. :) I snuggled with sweet little Annie, the new puppy, during the movie--it has been fun to have her around. My folks are headed out tomorrow, but it's been such a nice visit, and I'm so glad the weekend isn't actually over!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: