I spent the morning and early afternoon being crafty and putting together a couple projects I've been wanting to do--they turned out really cute! It was nice to just cook breakfast and work on a project for a few hours. So I'm thankful for a creative outlet, and for projects that turned out well. :)
Then Amy and I had tickets to the Holiday Food and Gift Festival, so we met up downtown and hung out. It was SO much fun! I was sporting my Gonzaga hoodie and got to have a couple fun conversations with people about GU--love that! We got into a hilarious conversation with the guy from OMG Olive Oils--the best part was when Amy tried one of them and it was so good she said, "O. M. G." Then she started laughing, because we looked at the bottle and that was the name of it! SO DELICIOUS!! :) I love having Amy and Ster in town--I am so thankful we live close enough that we can hang out fairly often--they are the BEST! :) Amy invited me over for dinner afterwards, so we got some crusty bread to enjoy with our new olive oil and it went great with Amy's homemade soup.
Then, after months of phone tag, my friend Melissa and I finally got in a quick catch up chat on my way home. Funny enough, she was on her way home from her brother and sister-in-law's house! :) I'm thankful we're still friends and still in touch, even though we live far apart and have ever since college.
So that's me. What are you thankful for today?
1 comment:
That festival sounds way fun! Next time you are in SLC go to Gateway there's an Olive Oil and Vinegar shop on the 2nd level at Gateway, right next to Build-a-Bear that is AMAZING and they let you sample to your heart's delight!
Post a Comment