I'm so thankful for my amazing friends. I know the best people! How did I ever get so lucky? I am blessed.
My coworker surprised us with rainbow chip cupcakes at work today--my favorite! :) YUM!
Cheesy as it sounds, I'm thankful for simple pleasures like watching "the sing-off." Tonight Pentatonix (who is quickly becoming my favorite group!) did an awesome performance of "OMG," but they changed the lyrics up to accommodate the religious beliefs of one of their members. I think that's so awesome! And kudos to NBC for highlighting that--their "Oh My GoSH" was amazing.
And I'm thankful for clean, warm laundry. Even though I hate, hate, hate having to pay for laundry and having to haul my laundry out in the rain to do it, I am so thankful that the basic luxury (and it really is a luxury) is available to me. My amazing sister and brother-in-law often let me bring my laundry over to their house and do it, since it is pretty expensive at my apartment (they are the BEST! I am SO thankful for that!), but even when I can't, I am thankful I can afford the money it costs to have clean clothes. A lot of the kids I work with don't have this sort of opportunity readily accessible (you'd be shocked by how many kids come to school wearing the same thing every day, or wearing dirty clothes), and it makes me so thankful I have never been in that position.
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment