My sister is the best, most hilarious, awesome person/friend/sister/travel buddy you could ever want. All things considered, we had a really fun trip. We made it safe and sound to Great Falls and didn't get a single speeding ticket (which may or may not have been a minor miracle in and of itself).
I'm so thankful for all the texts, emails, phone calls, and facebook messages of love and support that have been directed toward my family and me these last few days. I've been to many funerals, but Grandpa is the closest person I've ever lost, and if the last few days are any indication, the next few promise to be difficult, at best. I don't know what I would do without all the love and support and prayer we have pouring in from all sides. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
When we arrived in Great Falls, my mom immediately burst into tears, so Amy took her and I took Grandma and we chatted with them separately. My grandmother has got to be one of the strongest women I know. She is a rock. I am so thankful to have her in my life and to see her amazing example of strength and faith, despite her deep sadness. She is amazing.
And on a lighter note, I'm thankful for pomegranate seeds! Those little guys got us through a big chunk of this crazy trip--the 20 minutes it took to coax them out of the fruit were well worth it!
What are you thankful for today?
1 comment:
I am grateful for my beautiful and loving daughters and my loving parents and my best friend, my Buddy, my husband.
Post a Comment