I'm also thankful I'm DONE with students for the next week and a half. Tomorrow I'm in the office, then next week the kids are out of school all week (the first two days are conferences), and let's be honest...I need a break! Here's what I've learned from working in schools: school staff need the breaks ten times worse than the kids do!
I'm also thankful that my parents arrived safely in Portland tonight for the holiday! It can be a treacherous drive this time of year, but it was fine (just wet) and they made it! My dad smoked his own salmon they caught this year and he brought some up for us--YUM!! And they brought their new puppy up, and Allee is the only dog with enough energy to keep up with her, so they were literally a rolling, rumbling ball of crazy puppy the whole evening. She is WIPED tonight, which means we'll both get a good night's sleep! :)
What are you thankful for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment