Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gratitude Project, Day 16

Today I'm thankful for delicious chai tea and spiced cider--hot drinks on a cold, rainy day are the best, and boy has it been cold and rainy here lately! Especially in the car, it's nice to have something warm to sip on while I'm trucking through the rain--and I'm thankful for windshield wipers that work! I've had ones that don't work well, and oh boy. I'm also thankful for warm, cozy scarves--are we sensing a theme today?

I'm thankful for patience, and that, for the most part, I'm a patient person. The kids at school have been crazy lately, and I'm thankful I have patience to put up with them, especially when they are particularly difficult. Today was one of those days.

I'm also thankful for early bedtimes (I totally crashed when I got home tonight and took a nap, and I'm heading to bed early) after I read a little in the amazing book I can't put down! (Okay, I'm actually reading about three of those right now!)

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: